After a Full Hard drive crash on both my Home Computer as well as my website server within the same year, I have lost all Details, blueprints, cad work, photos, ect. not just for my personal life and files but my hobby’s as well.
So after a year of sending out emails and calling in favors I have been able to re collect 20% of my blueprints and drawings. I am afraid the other 80% will be forever lost unless they come back to me though the grape vine.. Lotus 11 S1 and S2 chassis Blueprints have been lost / Caterham SV Chassis CAD has been lost / All my data Sheets with the dimensional corrections for the Prince drawings have been lost / Lotus 7 S2 and S3 CAD files have been lost. Along with a great deal more I am afraid I never sent out or shared so there is no way to reclaim those files.
So it is with the hope I don’t lose them again, I have decided to re activate this old blog not only as a place for me to talk about all things “Seven” since the shut down of my last “Se7en” site ( another post all on its own needed for that.) But as a extra space for me to store / provide files and photos.
It is with great regret I must Say, while I will be happy to document files photos build log links ect. I will not be Documenting my Build!! The simple Fact of the matter is over the last 3 years Personal Injury’s have resulted in a large weight gain and I no longer fit in a original sized Se7en.. This is not a permanent decision to not build my se7en more of a Hold as I re-take up diet / exercises and get my physical heath back in check..
Please Don’t Post files elsewhere, But Feel Free to send people here.
Lotus Seven S2 Chassis “Pat Prince Racecar Engineering”
Lotus Seven S2 Chassis “George Cushing”
- CAD File DWG Format
Lotus Seven S3 Chassis “No Name” ( Missing one Sheet, if you have it please email me )
- PDF File
Lotus Seven S3 Chassis “Fisher and Paykel” ( Missing Page 2, if you have it please email me)
Lotus 23 Chassis “July 1977 Redraw from Lotus Drawing No.8601 By Josh H.”
following 9 images from lotus7de
Lotus Super Seven S1
Lotus Super Seven Series 1 / 1957 – 1960 side frame layout
Lotus Super Seven S2 and S3
Lotus Super Seven Series 2 & 3 / 1960 – 1970 side frame layout
Lotus Super Seven Series 2 & 3 / 1960 – 1970 lower engine bay layout
Lotus Super Seven Series 3 SS / 1969 – 1970 lower engine bay layout
Caterham Super Seven S3
Caterham Series 3 / 1974
Caterham Series 3 / ab 1974
Weitere Rahmen von Caterham
Caterham Long Cockpit / 1982 side frame layout
Caterham De Dion / 1986 – 1989 side frame layout
Caterham De Dion / 1990 – 1991 side frame layout